Best Genuine Online Job -2020 - Jobatorium

Friday, May 22, 2020

Best Genuine Online Job -2020

In this Covid-19 situation most of the daily wages people are and most of them are quarantined in home without knowing on how to spend time and they don't have any idea on how to earn money through computer only.

Here we come up with one of the best online job for you to earn money from your home.
Most of them will think that online jobs are 100% scam and yes we agreed that 80% of the online jobs are absolutely scam but we are working on those remaining 20% and we are bringing you a best Data Entry job which falls under the 20%.

BPO MART 

BPO Mart is genuine data entry earning website available for us the main specialty on this website is there is no fees required to sign up and earn through this website.

We would not say you can earn multiple thousands in a month but you can make decent amount for your pockets.

Minimum Requirements
A normal Desktop with typing Skill

Selection Process

  • Users must undergo a typing test
  • Email verification.
  • Submitting Bank Details
You can do numerous typing test until you get passed so don't worry!!!

Minimum Target
There is no minimum target to be achieved but we recommend you to work for at least 4 to 5 hours a day to bag reasonable amount to your pocket.

is it a 24/7 project ?
Of course not, As it is an USA based organization you can only get projects at early morning and late nights also you cannot get frequent project in the the weekend.

Pay Cycle
Minimum Payout should be 250/-and the payment calculation should be subsequent months.

Sign up - Click Here

As said above among all Scam websites we are working to bring genuine jobs to you , please utilize this in this quarantine time and earn some money in this tough time.

-Jobatorium (A Job Hub)

No comments:

Post a Comment